Friday, January 17, 2014

Yep, another week...

 
 
 
Happy Friday everyone, this is what's up around here
 
 
Past....C had a lot of games this week.  She was in Cheer Heaven.  Bible Study started up and it was great.  I am going to really love this study and I already love my group of church ladies :)  The girls had a full week of school and I think we are all TIRED!!  I am thinking movie night at home tonight for sure.
 
Present... Today is COLD!! I have decided to stay in at lunch because running errands does not even interest me because of the frigid temps.  My van windshield was insanely ice covered this morning and I thought I would get hypothermia cleaning it off....ok, maybe a little exaggerated but it is COLD!!
 
Future...The weekend is already packed with going here and there.  Games, piano, hanging with friends, church, bible study, youth group....whewww.  Monday is a holiday and I am getting my hair cut...what to do, what to do... I will keep it longer but may do a little bit of the inverted bob like Jennifer Aniston.  I guess I will always want the latest "Rachel cut".  Then on to more games this coming week.  Busy but fun.
 
Have a wonderful weekend :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)