Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday

 
Wow this has been quite the week.....
 
Past....The weekend was busy with church activities.  Two potlucks...yummo.  We spent some time with family and it ended with another great week at Bible Study.  The older girls went to a concert with the youth group and had a ball.  The beginning of the work/school week started with two out of school days for extreme cold and I was home both days with Bronchitis.  Mid week  had Doug and Cass both sick and Madi with a terrible tooth ache that will require a root canal.  Poor babies :(  Madi had her first VB game finally and did great :)
 
Present...Well they expect another winter storm.  I made the big monthly trip to Walmart at lunch because I figure everyone will be there after work preparing for the storm.  I will make my way to the other grocery store to finish up the week's grocery shopping and then head to one of Madi's make up VB games.  I am still dealing with this cough and some low energy, but we keep on truckin' right? Now there is a silly saying, but we know I like those :)
 
Future...Tomorrow is piano, Cassie has a game, and Lucy and Katie have Dance Camp. Then Sunday is of course the Super Bowl.  GO FOOD!! oh I mean Go ......I guess Broncos!  No really, I mean GO FOOD, let's be honest :)  Then another busy week of work, maybe school (who knows anymore), and kid's activities.  I am not complaining, I think I thrive on busy :)
 
That's how we wrapped up around here.  Happy Friday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)