Wednesday, January 15, 2014

9 Little Confessions

 
Linking up with E, Myself, and I for a little....
 
 
1.  I have seriously been off my better eating routine since Halloween and am having trouble getting my mojo back.
 
2.  I can't remember to buy milk since the snow apocalypse and had cappuccino today because "I just wasn't sure".
 
3.  I am reading 5 different books right now (not exaggerating) and working on a Bible Study.  Can we say A.D.D ?
 
4.  I have mastered the Electric Slide and the Cupid Shuffle for my resolution of learning some group dances, but I will probably never show anyone but my girls. Don't get me wrong, I love to dance, just not in the coordinated, looks obvious if you mess up kind of way.
 
5.  I  am buying an "old lady bench seat" this week to take to my girl's games. The bleachers are killing me.  I will probably buy one for Doug as well, since he is old too:)
 
6.  I am so tired this week I could have went to bed at 7 pm every night.  I did sneak in a couple naps while "reading."
 
7.  I have started planning my week night meals around how many dirty dishes it will produce.
 
8.  I am enjoying the rain because it makes the snow go away faster.
 
9.  This list was supposed to be 10 Little Confessions but I can't think of anymore :)
 
Link up and share your midweek confessions :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for posting!!! I TOTALLY plan meals around the amount of dirty dishes, and I'm super impressed that you've mastered the Cupid Shuffle. Beautiful girls, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)