Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Friday

 
Happy Friday and another week bites the dust.  It has been a good week around here, with maybe a few days of extra chaos due to school cancellations....seriously there is a reason why they have Summer break instead of Winter Break.....cabin fever!!
 
Past... A holiday, a snow day, and a cold weather day.  The girls attended 2 days of school this week.  There were no games to attend.  So that part was a little relaxing.  However 4 kids bored stuck inside one (though not tiny) not big enough house was CRAZY!  Doug and I did get away for the evening last Saturday night to be with friends and lunch on Monday.  No, we did not even invite the kiddos :)
 
Present....We are under a winter weather advisory, go figure.  I honestly become a little ticked when I receive those texts now a days.  I am wearing a super cute shirt today, feeling good.  I can't wait to work on my Bible Study this evening, that's when you know its good.  Staying in tonight and watching movies. Yes...
 
Future...A planning day with my Christian groups Spring retreat tomorrow.  Great fellowship and a pot luck lunch....secondary only to the presence of the Holy Spirit.  I am so looking forward to it. Pot luck at Church Sunday....oh my yummmm, and then games next week.  Hopefully the weather allows for a full week of school and no bad roads to work for me. 
 
These are some Pintrest finds for this week.....
 
So True

 
I want these and think I could make them.  Maybe...

 
I may or may not have named my second born daughter after this man....

 
I need this and am quite confident I could make it. But will I?

 
Yummmm....oh dear darling daughter who loves the kitchen, could this be lunch this week?
 

 
Have a great week :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)