Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So What Wednesday

 
I am participating in a weekly link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" .
 
These are my "So Whats" for today.....
 
1.  I am finally out of the house and it feels GOOD.  Snow storms are not my thing.
2.  Even my kids were ready to go back to school. Four girls in a house for 3 1/2 weeks is a lot of togetherness....just sayin.
3.  I am ticked I have a sinus infection....Boo!!  Like being trapped in your house is not bad enough
4.  I miss perusing WalMart.....spending less money is making me grouchy.
5.  I want to eat lunch in a restaurant.  Bringing my lunch is boring....see #4.
6.  I am terrified to drive on icy/snow covered roads, so my poor hubby has to keep bringing me to work.
7.  Pintrest has over taken my mind and I think I need an intervention.
 
I NEED SPRING......70 MORE DAYS.......
 
Link up and share your "so whats".....
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)