Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Midweek Confessions

 
Linking up with E, Myself, and I with my midweek Confessions. 
 
It is way too cold to wear dress pants to work right now, so I am pushing the "it's ok to wear nice denim" policy more than I do in the warmer months.  Plus I just like jeans better.
 
I have not been as good at packing my lunch as I was at the beginning of the year.  Some how the restaurants just keep calling  my name...
 
I have gotten myself addicted to Bold And The Beautiful again and I am loving it.  It is like reuniting with family.  I love the drama without having the icky voyeuristic feeling of reality tv.  It makes me sad the real life drama people create for themselves. BTW...I still do watch some reality tv, I am not judging.
 
I am ready to get my hands in the dirt and plant some flowers this Spring.  I LOVE the smell of dirt.  Not dust...dirt.
 
I am excited like usual for my and Lucy's birthdays next month.  I love birthdays.  Mine and everyone elses.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)