Monday, January 20, 2014

My Current Book List- January

Ok, I read...A LOT.  I probably let too many things go undone simply because I have my nose in a book.  This is what I am currently reading (I always read more than one book at a time) or have downloaded on my Kindle ready to be started. 

 Christian

Seeing the Unseen by Randy Alcorn

Resisting Gossip by Matthew Mitchell

Christ in the Chaos by Kimm Crandall

Fearless by Max Lucado

Balancing It All by Candace Cameron Bure

Breaking Free Day by Day by Beth Moore (Devotional)

A Confident Heart by Renee Swope

Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph

Self-Help?

Quiet by Susan Cain (about introverts)

Get It Together Girl by Karyn Beach (organization)

Fiction

A Shade of Vampire by Beth Forrest

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


I try to always download books when they are free or on sale.  Otherwise, I would probably need a second job for my reading obsession alone.  I do not usually borrow books for myself from the library since I like to read different ones at the same time and sometimes do not have them finished when they need to be turned in.  This works for me.




1 comment:

  1. I used to read a lot more than I am now. I have SO many other interests that keep me busy. This past year, I finally have started reading for pleasure again. I try REALLY hard to only read at the end of the day. If it is a great book, I sometimes break that rule. But, I would not get anything done and be in a state of anxiety about the stuff I am not getting done.....I was happy to get a e-reader for Christmas. Lately, I have not been reading it as much as I would like as I have been falling asleep at 7:30 on the couch or just want to curl up next to my warm husband while he watches a movie. Too many fun things to do in this life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)