Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Update 4 of the Photo Challenge

Oh My Word....this photo challenge is fun.  I would encourage everyone to do it and I wish I had done something like this when my girls were little.  Looking at life through a photographers eye is so gratifying and makes you see the beauty of life that you sometimes miss in the day to day. 
 
 
20/365  Almost looks edited with the splash of color from the Candy Cane 
 
 
21/365 More than Frost on the Ol' Pumpkin

 
22/365  Such a beautiful subject

 
23/365  I love how Chloe "pets" K when she is kissing her

 
 
24/365 Waiting on a train and then some fun with my "A Beautiful Mess" App on my phone


25/365  Cutting onions in half and placing around the house to get rid of "germs", I am never above trying an old wives tale.


 
26/365  Some beautiful trees I photographed at a stop sign and than edited with my "Pho.to Lab" app to look like a sketch
 

 


2 comments:

  1. I love your photos! Try Pic Monkey. Its free and online, no download. I leave my onions whole. In the spring, I toss them. If you cut them open, they will be black inside. My stepmom swore by this, so I started doing it and I do think it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I LOVE the sketch edit! I am having fun too with this project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)