Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Update on my photo challenge

So far I am keeping up with my photo challenge.  However, I do not always take the pictures in the correct order and some days I take more than one and others days it just doesn't happen at all because of work, etc. But that is just how life goes....
 
6/365  some up close and personal of L's eyeball
 (Macro Monday)
 
7/365  Tree Tuesday ended up being a bush

 
8/365  Whatever Wednesday is my counter full of dishes due to a lot of home time with the blizzard
 
 
9/365  Thankful Thursday....Coffee, enough said

 
10/365... Family Friday...My cheer gal


 
11/365  Seasonal Saturday... a week old, but definitely seasonal for January

 
12/365...Self Portrait Sunday...sometimes selfies with the hubby is all I am creative enough for...


 
13/365  Macro Monday...My flower at work decided to bloom and is looking beautiful...

 
I have been using my IPhone quite a bit so far and the editing features on it.  I also have my camera which is a Canon Power Shot.  The phone is handy and does a good job for quick pics that I don't plan to enlarge past a 4x6.  I do like the Pic Monkey site for editing.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)