Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a New Year....


I keep seeing pins and posts that talk of picking a word for the year.  After much prayer and thought, I have decided that FOCUS is my word for 2014.  I need to pair down, cut out distractions, and really start working on my personal goals.  I need to be Focused.  I live my life like a hamster on a wheel that is working hard, but accomplishing little for that energy.  2014 is going to be different.  I am going to stick to my No s and really think about my Yeses.  I am going to pay attention to details, boundaries, and aligning my projects to the will of God.  I can't wait to get started.....


In honor of 1/1....ONE book series that I love.
Have you ever seen this series of books?  It compares two animals to see which has the correct survival instincts, etc to win fights, environmental challenges, and other situations.  It really shows the  uniqueness of all the animal species.  It is a fun series for children as well as adults.  Junior High and Primary age included.  You can usually pick them up inexpensively through school book clubs or online. 

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)