Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Randomness on Social Media

 
As I have admitted before, I love Pintrest and Facebook.  Here are some of my recent favorites...
 
 
 
Isn't this the truth.  I have begun to master this in my own life.  I also have found the added benefit of driving them crazy in the process.  People like this really thrive on the push and pull.
 
 

 
I have fallen in love with this and think I could actually make it.  It may be on my Spring I Will list.
 
 

 
This outfit is very ME....When I showed it to K her response was "You would so wear that".  I like that my personal style is becoming apparent to me as well as others.
 

 
Like I ever even consider the gym...

 
Mine were Happiness, Freedom, and Intelligence.  I liked that.  Bring on 2014.
 

 
 
Well said and a great analogy.  Sticks and Stones may break our bones, but words still affect our Spirit.  Be Kind!! Sorry is not an eraser, more of just a band aid.


1 comment:

  1. I REALLY try to practice the first posted....about the responding to rude, critical, argumentative people and my life has improved drastically from it the last few years. The last one I like also - about the sorry. I think I am going to show my kids this one tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)