Thursday, January 9, 2014

Why you so grumpy?????

 
 
After reading my post from yesterday, I realized how grumpy I have become.  Definitely the month of December, sickness, and the snow apocalypse did me in.  Today's post is my effort to be a cup half full kind of gal......
 
Some positives.....
 
I got new sunglasses yesterday and they are super cute.  They are a trendy set of aviators (from the Dollar General) and everyone so far (including Doug) like them.  I may post a picture tomorrow.  M even told me that I looked both "Cool" and "Hot", that is quite a compliment from a 6th grader who thinks I am a major goof most of the time.
 
I drove myself to work today.  The roads were pretty good but you still had to be cautious. 
 
I am going to WalM at lunch to browse...
 
I got an invite to a Fancy Nancy birthday party from a very cute little gal and I LOVE Fancy Nancy.  We are to wear our own Fancy attire...woo hoo!!! Fancy Nancy is a series of children's books that my younger gals enjoyed reading.  Maybe that is why my Lucy is so fancy....
 
Bible Study starts this Sunday (weather permitting) and it is another Beth Moore Series titled "Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit".  I am so excited and can't wait to post more about it. 
 
Valentines are in full swing....I love Valentines Day.  I love pink and red, hearts, candy, corny jokes, all of it......
 
My puppy likes to wear goofy sweaters.  Our older dog hates it.  Chloe however walks around like a Diva...it's like an adult version of playing baby dolls.  Yes, I have become one of "those people".  Commit me now :)
 
Life is good........ Enjoy your day :)
 


1 comment:

  1. :) - We girls are pretty excited around here for the upcoming event.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)