Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday

 
 
Welcome back Friday (you are such an awesome day of the week!)
  
1.  This week we had our company Christmas party.  We went for Sushi !!! We had about 10 different rolls to choose from....oh my word :)  and then we finished up with Crème Brulee....I really needed to be rolled out of the restaurant.  Of course in a few hours I was hungry again.  I would have loved to go back for more.
 
2. Family Christmas at my in laws.  K and C made this beautiful relish tray tree and of course we had lots of pictures taken....
 
 
3.My beautiful niece Ellie turned 9 (no way!!) this week and I made her a scarf  and ear warmer wrap.  She of course makes it look Gorgeous :)

 
4.  At another family dinner L let her Uncle Dan pull her loose tooth.  It was more than ready, but this gal made bank with all the sympathy money she received. 

 
5.  New Years Eve was low key (just like I like it). We went out for pizza as a family.  Since the gals were decorating their place mats with their "boyfriends" names.  I decided to do the same.  I can't believe I had to explain the True Love Always and True Love Forever symbols.....am I considered retro?

 
Happy Friday everyone and have a safe and wonderful weekend :)
 


1 comment:

  1. I chuckeled at the TLA and TLF. I remember doing that. It is cool to be retro. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)