Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Update 3 of Photo Challenge


 
Well I don't know if I am getting any more creative in my final product but I think I am developing a "photographers eye"  when I see things I think should be photographed.  I am starting to see things I would have never taken a picture of before and wanting to capture it.  I always had to have someone IN the picture.  Now I see the scene for the beauty itself.  Cool!
 
14/365  This is what I fed my family for supper one night.  Yep, just the chili dip.  It was not an appetizer, it was the meal.  Mom award....
 
 
15/365  L LOVES homework if it involves practicing her cursive writing.  My mother had amazingly beautiful handwriting.  Grandma Phyllis would be very proud of L's diligence.

 
16/365   Capturing C just chillin with the Kindle.  Those who have known C her whole life, know chillin is a recent description for this gal....

 
17/365  Outside of my work window... I like how my plant on the inside of the window blends into the foliage on the outside.

 
18/365 I noticed this on my drive one day and had to go back for a picture.  I love being in a farming community.

 
19/365  Even our little ol" town has a Lake Shore Dr like the big city.  So Ha!!

 
I will admit, the snow makes for some beautiful picture taking.  This photo challenge is opening my eyes to the beauty of all nature's seasons....but I still want Spring.
 

3 comments:

  1. good shots this week! My favorites are of Cassie and the grain bins. Those look like the ones around the corner from my house on Antioch Rd. by Jeneice's old house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)