Friday, January 10, 2014

Past, Present, and Future....

 
Finally Friday....snow makes for a long week.  Winter makes for a long week.  I am ready to see my roses again like in the picture and enjoy some time outside.  I just need that. 
 
This is what has been going on around here...
 
Past- The past week has been the "big snow".  I don't know exactly how much we ended up with but I am hearing between 8-12 inches.  The drifts of course made it much deeper in certain areas.  Our poor little doggies couldn't go out of the house without their belly's dragging in the snow and it was like 35 below zero...my word.  It is not unusual to have bad weather in the month of January so I am trying really hard not to complain about it anymore.
 
Present- I am back at work and just enjoying the routine of the day to day.  Our family works much better on a routine (I am not super strict by any means) but getting up and getting dressed means we are WAY more productive.
 
Future- This weekend C has to cheer for basketball but K's game got cancelled.  I am a little sad because that is one less dance for her Senior year.  I am relishing every one of these events because it is the end of an era for our family....don't get me started...sniff sniff.  L starts back to piano and M has volleyball practice.  Did I say earlier I missed our routine?  Yes, we are busy but that is just our season of life right now, and being snowed in made me miss our crazy lifestyle and getting out and about. 
 
Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)