Sunday, January 5, 2014

365 day photo challenge

 
Well, it started on January 1st.  The 365 day photo challenge with my friend Carla.  She has a great blog named Our Happy Chaos check it out here so you can see her challenge as well.  I am not the world's best photographer but I love to take pictures.  My usually full camera roll on my phone is proof of that.  So for every picture, there are probably about 10 more telling the story :)
 
 
1/365  Weird, Whatever, or Walks Wednesday
 
 
2/365 Thankful Thursday (Doug drove me to work because the roads looked like this)

 
3/365 Family Friday (K and Doug driving me to work....again, I am spoiled)

 
4/365  Seasonal Saturday

 
5/365  Self Portrait Sunday (this will be the hardest one for me I think)

 
So far I am loving this and can't wait to take my picture each day.  I am also perusing Pintrest for new ideas....hopefully I will be a much more creative photographer (loosely used term) by the end of the year.
 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the bike and yard statue. :) I am so glad you are doing this with us! I really like seeing everyone's pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)