Monday, February 23, 2015

It's OK



Time for some grumbling, snarkiness, and maybe a little bad attitude...

So who came up with flowered scented dish soap?  Someone who drinks perfume?  This is just so gross. Really.

Why must the good foods be fattening?  Why is Coca Cola bad for your weight, health, teeth,etc. but so good for your mood?  I would say that it is just me but the fact it is a billion dollar industry would contradict that, just sayin.

Why did God not give me the love of cooking to match my love of eating home cooked foods?  

Where do all my socks go? Really, my house is not that big.

Is it really necessary to get hot sweats at night?  Wouldn't society be better if the menopausal women at least were well rested? 

I think I need a snickers, I am definitely in Diva mode today!! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for making me laugh today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been lurking in my thoughts!?!?! I can agree with all of the above, except for the cooking, as I love to cook. I hope you have a better day tomorrow! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot flashes. UGH!!! Maybe that is actually the cause of global warming?? If I at outside at night, perhaps that would thaw out my driveway?? I have no idea about socks, but I do know I have the neighbour kids socks on my nightstand. Why?? Not a clue! Agree about the cooking too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night sweats and missing socks are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I need to be best buds! I love this list. I do wonder what the purpose of hot sweats at night serve?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and I need to be best buds! I love this list. I do wonder what the purpose of hot sweats at night serve?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)