Thursday, December 11, 2014

What's on the menu for Christmas?

 
I think we have finalized our Christmas Menu.... I am almost salivating...
 
 
Prime Rib Roast on the smoker with an Au Jus for dipping
 
Instead of potatoes I am making Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese (craziness, but making some changes)
 
 
Green Beans Wrapped in Bacon with a Maple Glaze on the smoker (Doug made these a few weeks ago and they were amazing)
 
Green Bean Casserole (Just because, tradition you know)
 
Brown and Serve Rolls
 
 
Baked Pineapple and Chocolate Pie for dessert
 
 
I am hoping for plenty of left overs....
 
 
Link up with Diary of a Stay At Home Mom to share your menu!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds just delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the change-ups in your menu. We love baked pineapple here too, but my DIL can't stand it so we are foregoing it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great menu plan. I love green beans but my husband and kids don't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Our son hates anything green. It's like pulling teeth to get him to eat BUT, eat them he does! :)
    Wrapped in bacon might be another story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm sounds good. Anything wrapped in bacon is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always want to have prime rib for Christmas dinner...I get a lot of flack for not being traditional. I think it is a great option!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum - just yum. Bacon wrapped maple glazed green beans!?! Yes please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yumm!! sounds delish. love left overs, boxing day sandwiches are the best.

    {hope this isn't a duplicate comment, my laptop went glitchy}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)