Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yarn Along

 
 
Are you serious?  There is a link up for yarn crafts and reading?  Oh my word!!! Three of my passions (looming, reading, and blogging) rolled into one.  I am so excited.  Link up with Small Things with your yarn and reading projects as well. 
 
So here goes...this is what I have working on. 
 


 
I love to make scarves and this is a beautiful grey and white one to match my winter jacket.  I have made several others in different colors.  This one may be my favorite so far.  I read on my Kindle now mostly and am currently reading Stressed Less Living by Tracie Miles.  I would highly recommend this book and feel it was written just for me. 
 
I make my scarves using looms like the ones pictured below.  I purchased mine at Walmart.  The round ones are used to make hats, etc.  I love that it is a hobby that I can start and stop and not have to finish all at once.  I like to loom while watching television with the family.  I can't wait to post some of my other creations and get ideas from everyone else and hear what you are reading :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)