Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Midweek

 
 
This is how the week is shaping up around here....
 
The tree is up with one week to spare.  This is not out of the ordinary for us.  It is just how we roll.
 
Our stockings are not up.  I ordered all new ones this year and they are not here yet....hmmm
 
Work is quiet, quiet, quiet.  The students are gone and the providers are getting ready for the holidays.
 
I hope the snow stays around as long as it is cold outside.  If I have to be cold, I want snow as well.
 
This is the last week of school for the kiddos until January....yeah, no homework!!
 
I am tired of fast food, but can't remember to pack my lunch in the morning.  Another resolution in the making.
 
I think this is funny, inspirational, and reminds me of K.... (this is a Finding Nemo reference and refers to a boat...)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)