Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social

 
I am linking up with the above blogs for the Sunday Social.  Check theirs out as well and then leave your own.  I love to know little known facts about people :)
 
 
1.What is your favorite ice cream flavor? My absolute favorite is Neapolitan because I can't ever choose just one flavor.  I love almost every flavor and the only one that comes to mind that I don't like is Black Walnut.
 
2.  What is your favorite smell? Vanilla or coconut, both make me think of suntan lotion and we know how I love the sun.
 
3.  What is your favorite TV commercial?  I love this one because it reminds me of me and the hubs....
 
 
4.  What is your favorite day of the week?  Saturday, because it means that I have at least one more day off...
 
5.  What is your favorite way to waste time?  Pintrest, I would have said magazines before, but Pintrest makes me my own magazine editor of all the things that I love.  
 
6.  What is your favorite article of clothing? My Northface jacket.  It keeps me warm and stylish without being bulky.  I could own 50 but alas  I only own 1.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That owl commercial is me and my husband in reverse lol He introduces me to SO many people I will never ever remember!


    Neapolitan is one of my favorites too =)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scent choices remind me of when I used to go tanning! Dad always said I smelt like burnt skin but I loved it! Coconut does make me think of the beach and how much I miss it! I love your idea of Pinterest making us our own editors! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)