Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Midweek

 
 
Midweek.....
 
1.  I wish C was not sick yesterday and today.  Now she can't sing at Java and Jams tonight and I love to hear her sing.
 
2.  K is singing tonight at J&J, I am excited about that.
 
3.  I started watching soap operas again.  I am tired of reality tv.  I feel so sorry about the drama people cause in their own lives.  At least on soap operas you know they are paid and the drama is just acting. 
 
4.  I am counting down to my Christmas vacation.  I will have 9 straight days off.  Hallelujah!!
 
5.  Even though I dislike snow, I am jealous of the people with the big snowfalls who have been stuck inside their homes for the past week wearing their pajamas and watching movies.  We just have slick roads and sidewalks, but nothing bad enough to stay home for. 
 
 
I liked this this week.....I might know some people who fit this, it may even be me....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)