Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Questionaire

 
Some Christmas Facts about me....
 
1.  Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog?  Both actually, but I only like Egg Nog at Christmas time.  Hot Chocolate I could drink all year long.
 
2.  Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?  Both, when I was little Santa left mine unwrapped because it was just me and my brother who was 14 years older so no mix ups were going to happen there.  I have 4 girls, so we wrap unless it is too big.
 
3.  Colored lights or white?  Usually white, but this year I bought the old fashioned big colored bulbs.  I was ready for a change and I love vintage.
 
4.  When do you decorate?  Usually a week or two before Christmas.  Never before Thanksgiving.  I do sometimes have my tree up in February though.  Yes, I am a procrastinator.
 
5.  Real or Fake Tree?  Fake, I have allergies.
 
6.  What tops your tree?  It changes.  I think it was either a star or an angel last year.  Sometimes it is a ribbon.
 
7.  Favorite Christmas memory or traditions?  I use to love going to candle light services on Christmas Eve, and I especially loved those candles with the paper circle around them.  We started having "Grinch Punch" last year and the girls have already requested it for this year.  We always open one present on Christmas Eve.  We always get a fun Coca Cola bottle (full) in our stockings.  We have sparkling grape juice in wine glasses and chocolate eclairs for Christmas morning.  After this many years, we have a lot of traditions.
 
8.  Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?  My baby changing table for my dolls, my Western Barbie and Ken, and my Rubik's cube when I was in Junior High.
 
9.  Do you prefer giving or receiving?  Both to be honest.  I like Christmas presents.
 
10.  What is your favorite Christmas song? Hymn-God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman.  Kids-Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or I Want An Elephant for Christmas.  Contemporary-Mistletoe Jam by Luther Vandross.
 
11.  Candy canes-yuck or yum? Yummmmmm.
 
12.  Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn and A Christmas Story.
 
13.  Do you shop online or in stores? More online now a days and I LOVE it.
 
14.  Photo cards, letter, or store bought card? Photo cards for sure.
 
 
Link up with Fabulous in First to share your answers!
  

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linky party! I just got linked up today. So great to meet someone else that loves vintage ornaments! Actually, I love all things vintage! ;) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Come by my blog for the party when you get a chance!
    Many Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)