Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday

 
It's Friday again!! Yeah for the weekend!! Time to link up with the above blogs.  These are few things from my week....
 
1. I was the substitute leader for our High School/Junior High Sunday School Class.  We really had a good lesson and some great conversations.  They were open and honest and really have hearts for Christ.  It was a great experience and I hope to be asked back again :)
 
 
 
2.  I went to a Church Bazaar on Sunday Afternoon.  I made a few purchases, for myself not Christmas gifts.  I have loved going to church bazaars since I was a little girl.  I think my girls feel the same way.  This was one of my purchases, chicken soup in a jar. With a crocheted jar topper :)
 
 
 
3.  We went to see Catching Fire.  The movie was awesome, but I  made a major mom mistake.  One of the middles was at a basketball game.  She normally doesn't enjoy going to movies so I thought she would be fine with me and the other gals going.  Oh my bad.  This was not ok with her, she completely melted and felt left out.  I will not do this again in the future and am still suffering from severe mom guilt.
 
 
4.  K  hit a skunk on the way to the movie and oh my......the van stinks underneath when you get in and out of it.  At least the odor did not seep inside :(
 
 
5.  M's 7th grade basketball team went to sectionals this week.  Not the game we didn't go to by the way, that was a different game.  They did not win, but had an amazing season.  I am so proud of the players and for the passion they have for the game.
 
 
These are some of the highlights...have a great week!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)