Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resoulutions


 
So do you do these?  I always try to come up with at least a couple.... I have given up on the lose weight, eat healthy, exercise....blah, blah,  blah.  I am still conscious of these, but the diet goals in January are just too routine.  Instead, I try to come up with something fun and that fills me up creatively, emotionally, etc.
 
Last year it was blogging, developing a more fun personal style, becoming more comfortable in my own skin.  I think I have met those for the most part.  I am still working on the last one and I will continue on in the new year. 
 
This year's Resolutions are:
 
Make an updated change in my house at least once per month.  Decorating, home improvement, organization, etc.
 
Do a photo challenge that my friend Carla is putting together and learn to take better pictures.
 
Refresh my sign language and teach sign to L.
 
Learn some of the group dances that people do at weddings, etc. I love to dance, but do not even know the Electric Slide.  I think it is  a fear of looking stupid, uncoordinated, and messing up  in front of a group of people.  K is going to start teaching me over break.
 
This summer I am going to take golf lessons.  I have owned my own golf clubs for years. I use to go to the driving range, but have never learned how to play the actual game. 
 
Start a saving plan for money and reduce my excess spending....ugghh, so not fun :(  However, I am committed to it.  I may coupon again as well.  I am going to do it in a more understated way this time to avoid the overwhelming state I got myself into last time. My number one change is to start taking my lunch to work.

 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)