Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I learned my first year of blogging




 
This is my 100th post, WOW!! What started out as a whim has turned into a rather enjoyable hobby for me.  I love writing, sharing my views, sharing my life, and most of all learning about others.  This past year, I have learned so much from the blogging process in return.  Such as.....
 
1.  What a link up is and how to join them. 
I like sharing with other blogs, and the ideas for what to write about has helped as well. 
 
2.  Essie is the best nail polish ever, hands down.
I did not know this before but what a difference a good brand of nail polish makes.  I also learned you can take your own nail polish with you when getting a manicure/pedicure.  Insightful :)

 
 
3.  What chevron is.
There is an official name for the zig zag pattern that I love.  The girls like to tease me by saying it now, because I was so impressed when I found out.



 
 
4.  That I really am a Southern Girl at heart.
I lived in Kentucky and Georgia from the time I was 3years to 7 years.  I have always loved the south and have found many of the blogs I love to read are by southern gals.  I am with my people!



 
 
5. I am learning what my personal style, beliefs, and priorties are. 
Writing about yourself really makes you look inward to who you are as a person.  I needed this experience to feel more comfortable about me.  Good or Bad, Wrong or Right, etc.  Knowing yourself is the key to a more content life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)