Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday


 
1.  The middle gals started out last weekend with the Neon Dance at school.  They had to puffy paint their shirts so they would make sure to glow.  One of the middles came back from the dance with a new beau....oh my :)

 
 
2.  We went to Breakfast with Santa....and finally L got her pic taken with Santa.  Of course all the girls had their pic...K is going to love me sharing this pic since she had really just rolled out of bed before we left.


 
 
3.  Our Elf was busy this week....these are a few of his antics.

 
 
 
4.   It was food week at work.  I think I gained 5 pounds.  This is a picture of the cupcakes I brought in.  I am blessed to have a neighbor who is an amazing cake decorator, and they taste wonderful as well.

 
 
5.  I am looking forward to a snowed in blizzard this weekend!!!!
 
Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)