Sunday, December 22, 2013

Favorites today

 
I have to admit, I am a little addicted Pintrest.  I love all the quotes, clothes, decorating tips, food (which I will probably never make) etc. It seems like I am on the computer a lot but it is actually my phone when I have down time and am waiting on things.  I feel like I hurry and wait quite a bit. 
 
I thought I would share some of my recent favorites on here....
 
Both of these are quotes I need to remember.  I need to step out of my self imposed walls based on what I feel other's want me to do or be.  I need to be confident in my own opinions, preferences, and callings.  I am not a wall flower by any means, but I do like to be liked.
 

 
 
Does any one else ever find the day to day a little boring?  I do and I do not want to be like the woman in this quote.  We can find the excitement when we look for it.  When we create it.  This quote is a little snarky, something I am quite often.  A trait I am working on changing.

 
How cute!! I am already tired of sweaters and want warm weather and spring/summer clothes. However, not a fan of the high heels they keep pairing with these outfits....seriously??

 
This reminds me of my Dad and the squirrel in our tree when he was still alive.  The squirrel would come up on the porch when the feeder was empty.   They were buddies.

 
 
I love the flannel and sparkly together.  I think I have the items to recreate this look.  I am going to try tomorrow!!!
 
 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this advent tree.  I am going to ask my father in law to help me make it for next year....I am excited.

 
 
So...I have almost 2000 pins on Pintrest.  You can check out more on there.  All of these images are from Pintrest and can be sourced back to the owners.  None of the above images on this post are mine. 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)