Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Social on a Monday





1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
The Tooth Fairy…..I had to turn it off.

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Downton Abby….it is so gonna happen the next time I’m sick…lol

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I am not a daring individual.  However, I do have a surprise and very out of character plan for May.  A few people know already.

4. Would you ever travel alone?
Not by choice, but I could do it if I had to.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
I like to shop alone and I like to have the house to myself from time to time. Other than that, I prefer company.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)