Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social #3

  1. 1. What is your favorite thing about Spring?
  2. The flowers growing, trees budding, and sitting outside on my deck. 
2.  What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I love to grow geraniums (red of course) and I love to receive any kind of flower, because they just make you feel special.
 
3.  What is your favorite nail polish color?
I wear a lot of red or bright pink.
 
4.  What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I just like to be outdoors.  I am not an athletic type person, so I guess my favorite outdoor activity would be lounging.
 
5.  Do you have any fun Springtime plans?
Nothing really planned except for Katie's proms and musical.
 
By the way..... this is what Spring is looking like here.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)