Thursday, March 28, 2013

5 Random Facts


Five Random Facts About Me.....


1.  I didn't go to Kindergarten.  However, I did end up with a college diploma and a successful job.  So parents who don't want to send their kiddos to preschool.....your kiddos will be just fine!
2.  I still get weak in the knees when listening to a Rick Springfield song.....ahh first loves :}
3.  I am terribly afraid of geese.  Like paralyzing afraid.  I once left Katie to fend for herself at Walnut Point because I thought they were coming after me.  I did wait with the van until she got to it.
4.  I am an introvert even though I consider myself a people person.  I have to spend time by myself to regroup and decompress because I get overwhelmed at times. 
5.  My mom didn't make me go to high school on "Bad Hair Days". I would never let my girls get away with this.   



Bad, Bad, Bad!!!!!!!!!! Evil if I must say!!!!! 



Good Hair Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)