Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's OK


It's OK.....

That I let Katie paint a wall in her room and didn't even bother to go look at it.  It's her room anyway.

That if it is a good picture on my blog or facebook, I probably didn't take it.  However, it may have been from my own camera or phone.  So, we can see what or who the problem is.....

That I want to complain on a daily, if not hourly, basis about the lack of Spring weather in Illinois this year.  I was not happy with snow on my deck and van this morning.......boo boo boo!!

That I can't wait to get away with the hubby and friends this weekend.  Oh, and I have not mentioned this to my kids yet, since they are not invited.

That if I am wearing a watch, do not ask me what time it is because I do not set them.  The battery is probably dead (if it is even in there).  It is a fashion statement only. 

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)