Saturday, March 2, 2013

Currently

 
 
Just in case you wanted to know.  This is what I am up to this evening......
 
Listening:  to the sounds of a house full of children.  K is out this evening, so Lucy is having a friend stay over....gotta keep it even ya know.
 
Loving:  That I got to hear K sing today for contest.  I know she was disappointed with her 2nd in solo, but I thought she was awesome as usual... #heartsofullitcouldburst
 
Thinking:  I am going to love curling up in my bed and watching Breaking Dawn Part 2 in a little while.  I have have already seen it once, but still can' t  wait!
 
Wanting:  To wear flip flops again, but I did get a cute pair of boots this week on clearance....score!
 
Needing:  To work on my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow.  It is really good, it is on the Book of Jonah.  
 
Like, Love, Hate:  Like that our sporting events are over for a little while, love that Spring is less than a month away, hate that I wish away 3 months of my life every year because it is winter. 
 
This currently is from Oh Boy Fourth grade, I like it for it's literacy ideas, but also because of fun things like this..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)