Thursday, March 7, 2013

Its OK



It's Ok.....

That I overslept this morning and spent my first 20 minutes at work ranting and raving to my coworker, thanks Lori :)

That I have decided to learn to sew and knit at this stage of my life.  I bought myself a sewing machine for my birthday, even though I can't sew.....yet.  I also spent last night working on making myself a scarf using my new loom from Christmas (another present to myself).  I am really enjoying the knitting, but am still psyching myself up for sewing.  My Momma would be so proud.

That I have become obsessed with coffee since I am denying myself coca cola for Lent.  Ummm, maybe my addiction is caffeine?

That I really hoped to wake up to Spring today, but had to see a bunch of slushy ugly snow again....sniff sniff.

That our puppy really did eat Katie's homework.  Well, chewed up her book.  Now we have to purchase two copies (Kindle so she could finish her assignment) and a replacement copy of a book she hates.

That I was not a nice momma this morning, but did remember to let my girls all know I loved them this morning before leaving.

Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!!





1 comment:

  1. C'mon, girlie! I want to see your first sewing project! :) I have knitted and crocheted in the past, but it was VERY simple stitches and I will have to relearn it all when I go back to it again one day! Isn't it nice when the kids get old enough we can start doing things for ourself again?! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)