Saturday, March 9, 2013

An Interview with the Younger Gals



Madi and Lucy working at the Pioneer village.
 


 
What they have to say.... And in their own words.....

What is your favorite color?
Madi- Blue, no black, no green, yeah green, well green and blue together.  Like lime green and light blue together.  Yeah, that's what I like.
Lucy- I like red.

What do you like to play or do in your free time?
M-Basketball and I like to draw.  Basketball and Draw.
L-I like playing Barbies.

Who is your favorite celebrity?
M- That's hard.  Jana Kramer.
L- Can it be a boy?  Jason Aldean

What is your favorite day of the week?
M-I like Fridays because that is the day before the weekend
L- February the 8th.  Oh, Friday

What is your favorite animal?
M-A dog and a cow.  I also like baby piglets
L- Donkeys named Jack

What is your favorite season?
M-Summer
L- Summer because I get a tan and go in the swimming pool.

Why do you love your mom?
M-This is hard....I love her because she gives me food and shelter. Oh and love.  Yeah, food, shelter, and love.
L-Because she is putting us on her blog.  Because she took us to the roller skates and she gives us food.  Because she shares and she lets me sleep in her bed and she gave birth to me and she letted Katie, Cassidy, and Madi hold me.  She lets us have Fred (the dog).  And she let me ride Raider (Uncle Jim's Dog) like a horse. 

Dressed up for Dr. Suess week....Thing 1 and Cindy Lou Who

                                                     

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)