Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday Social on a Monday #2


1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Read, read, read.  I also used to love to sit on the couch with a blanket and watch soap operas, but all of my favorites are off the air....sniff sniff.

2.  Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?

Definitely the pool!! Nothing like getting your tan on while gabbing with friendsI also enjoy hanging with the other softball wives at the games on Saturday nights.

3.  Favorite Spring accessory?

Sandals on the nice days and flats on the not as nice days.  I also enjoy wearing my capris again.

4.  Favorite way to spend a Winter day?

Inside.  I don't care what I'm doing as long as I don't have to go out and be cold.  Have I mentioned before how much I hate winter? 

5. What is your favorite season and why? 

Summer.  I like to be warm (bordering on hot).  I like to be outside and I like to be tan.  I know it is not good for my skin, but I like it anyway.

6.  Best birthday you ever had?

Anyone who knows me, knows I love all my birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)