Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's OK


That I am loving listening to all my "80's" music on my iphone.  It is funny how a song can take you back in time. 

That I am rediscovering how fun make up and beauty products can be.  I have painted my fingernails twice in the last month, and before that it may have been years. 

That I am so excited about meeting Candace Cameron at Hearts at Home this Friday.  Last year I got to meet Michelle Duggar, and a few years before that Lisa Welchel.  I know, I'm cool like that. 

That I am planning on watching The Bates Motel on A&E this coming week, even though it looks very disturbing. 

That during our sicky day on Tuesday with two girls home with the flu,  the puppy decided to be a sicky too and threw up on one the sickies.....ewwww!


Have a wonderful Thursday!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)