Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Friday...

via Pintrest


This is how I am going to feel this evening. I have been tired and grouchy for two days.  My iphone is malfunctioning and I am completely out of sorts.  I wanted to add some pictures on the blog this weekend, but that is a no go since they are currently unaccessable on my phone......ugghhh. 
 
 
It is sad how technology dependent I have become in such a short period of time.  I am going to use this time to try and disconnect my mind a little from the cyber world.  A coworker heard me say I was using a trac phone and it was like a What, Whaa????  Yeah, that is how bad it has gotten for me.I am having to TALK on the phone rather than text.....oh my word.  I am NOT  a phone talker, I am a phone TYPER!!!
 
My morning routine is thrown off because I like to scroll through some social media, weather check, read emails.  Do you know what happens when I throw off the morning routine?  Yeah, check out the above.....tired and grouchy I say. 
 
Anyway, that is what is going on around here.  I am praying for a short turn around in the phone repair.  I can do this....yes, I can!!   Correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)