Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Favorites


Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to bring you my Friday Favorites.

It is time again for my favorite fall snack... Honey Roasted Peanuts mixed with Candy Corn.  You will probably find a baggie of this yummy mix in my purse from now until Thanksgiving, or an empty baggie with the crumbs.....I can't resist :)




This was supper on Tuesday.  I love me some grilled cheese with ketchup.  I rarely use ketchup except for McDonalds fries and grilled cheese.  Yummo!



Snap chats (or chat snap if you are Lucy) from my girls.  I missed these when my phone was broken.





My office building has a cafe in it.  This was my Caramel Latte (and free from filling out a survey).  What a great way to greet the day :)


Hope your Friday and rest of the weekend is amazing.  I have big plans with my sisters in Christ this weekend.... God Bless!


2 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! :). I've never tried candy corn and honey roasted peanuts but the combo sounds yummy. You have piqued my interest!! :)
    Xoxo
    www.lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marci, I am enjoying your blog as well. You absolutely must try the snack mix :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)