Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update on Summer Goals......



So what plans do I have for the summer??

1. Learn to slow down and relax more. This will require telling Doug that he can not book something for every Saturday and Sunday from sunup to sundown. That man knows how to fill a social calendar I tell ya :)
 
I felt like I had an "adequate" amount of downtime....but due to the weather, not enough "sunshine" time.
 
2. Get around to making those ten scarves (I have plans for them that I will share later).
 
Did not happen....again....my goal is now to make one.  Just one I say......

3. Doug is getting a smoker (ya know like a grill) , so I intend to keep him busy with some new recipes.
 
That man impresses me more each day.  The bacon weaved and wrapped pork roast has been my favorite so far.

4. Get my feet in tip top condition so I can get a tattoo (well maybe....)
 
I don't think my feet are looking too bad.  But no tattoo as of yet.

5. Get to the pool at least 5 times with my kids. This will depend on #1 being met.
 
Nope.  I went one time all summer.  That is absolutely unheard of for this gal. 

 
2/5 for the goal list.  A 40%.  That is failing.  An F. 
 
Do I even bother with a Fall Goal List?
 
Good thing I didn't put "save the world from itself" on the list...

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely not alone! My project/goals list tends to get neglected at times because of life. You made me laugh out loud when I read your last sentence! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)