Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
 
Today is another linkup with Andrea from Momfessionals for my Friday Favorites....be warned, there are a lot this week. Then make sure to check out her's and the other's who are linking in :)
 
 
Getting to make "crafty" things but calling it work.  I wanted cute apples for my counting activity with this book, so I used scrapbook paper instead of construction.  They are darn adorable if I do say so myself :)
 
 
Playing around with my Beautiful Mess App.  The background is a photo of scrapbook paper.

 
School open house.  Lucy with her new teacher.

 
Celebrating this lovely lady's Birthday!!

 
My niece is one of my most favorite people...EVER!

 
Pumpkin Patches....we haven't been yet but the view from the road made me anxious to plan a trip soon.

 
Getting a new book in the mail.....So far so good.  I can't wait to dive into it deeper (with a cup of joe of course).

 
A text from my High School Freshman....proud momma moment :)

 
One of my outfits this week. 

 
 
Happy Friday Everyone.  I have a busy weekend planned with Friends, Family, and a lot of God woven in.  
 
God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Friday Favourites! Those apples are adorable, what a great way to use scrapbook paper scraps! Being crafty and doing work is one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I always enjoy calling my crafting work too. It makes it more official and a must to get done. :) I have a freshman in college, a freshman in high school, and a 6th grader. Getting texts from my two older ones for no reason always makes my day. You'll have to post about the book when you are finished with it. I have been wanting to purchase it, but I haven't yet.
    Enjoy your weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)