Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
 
Time to link up with Andrea for Friday Favorites of the week.

 I don't feel like I was home at all this week, I cooked supper once so far this week.  Doug and I have been eating well, the poor girls have had cereal, ramen, soup, etc.  Tonight they will probably insist.  I am thinking Chili.....

 
 
The Man and I had a date night to Farm and Fleet, and then to Panera.  #marriedalongtime
 
 
This picture doesn't do it justice but the sun was just gorgeous through the clouds the other night.

 
Bella wearing a hand made scarf....#catladyproblems #daughterswhostilldressthepets

 
My beautiful niece graduated from design school.  She is in heels. I am short but not THAT short compared to her :)

 
Does the skyline of Chicago ever get old?  Not to me.

 
My Madison and dear friend Donna.  Two very special loves of my life :)

 
These two are more than cousins, they share a bond that is just too special for words.

 
 
I am  a blessed woman with the family and friends I have.   God has filled my cup to overflowing :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)