Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Buffalo Cheese Dip

 
Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to share our favorite tailgate food.  We don't do too much tailgating but this is one of our favorite "watching some sport on tv"  or just a great fall/winter afternoon snack.  My entire family loves it...even my eight year old. 
 
Buffalo Cheese Dip
 
 
 
The Ingredients are:
 
A can of chunk chicken breast
Hooter's Hot Sauce
Whipped Cream Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
 
Tostitos or Ritz Crackers for dipping
 
As you can see, I buy the store brand of everything except for the Hooters Hot Sauce and Tostitos.  I have tried others but these are my favorite.
 

 
First spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a pie plate. Next, drain the canned chicken and mix with 1/2 a container of hot sauce (if you use the whole jar of hot sauce, your mouth will be on fire!). Layer the chicken/hot sauce over the cream cheese. Top with as much Mozzarella cheese as you desire. Then you just pop it into a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes or until brown and bubbly.

 

 
Enjoy with some Tostitos or Ritz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)