Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Random Act of Kindness

 
If you know me at all, you know procrastination is my badge, even if I do try very hard not to be like that.  My fellow blogger Marci from Life With Joys challenged us to a September Kindness Challenge to buy an unsuspecting stranger a cup of coffee in the month of September.  On September 30th at 3:00pm, I decided to buy my unsuspecting coworker a box of popcorn :)  We like to walk to the student Union for an afternoon snack a few days a week.  Today I paid first and told the clerk I was going to pay for her's as well.  My coworker of course said if she knew I was paying, she would have upgraded to something more expensive than popcorn......gotta love your friends :)
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love this!! And you sound like you have a gem of a friend. I love friends who can play around and tease. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)