Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Goal List

 
Of course I will set myself up with another goal list.....because I like to see what I don't do after 4 months of thinking about it :)
 
1.  Finish all of our Christmas Shopping by November 30th.  I used to live by this rule and enjoyed the Holiday Season a lot more.
 
2. Have Christmas Cards ready to order by November 15th.
 
3.  Make a new pumpkin recipe.
 
4.  Have Doug go with us to the Pumpkin Patch this year.  It has been a few years since he has been able to go, and he LOVES the pumpkin ice cream and the bakery.  In his defense, he is a farmer.  Fall does not usually leave time for frivolous activities like pumpkin patches.  We will visit the bakery for him if he doesn't get to go....love our Farmer :)
 
5.  Make Lucy a scarf and ear muffs before Oct 15th.  Finish up Madison's scarf and ear muffs as well.
 
All of these goals are attainable.  The only ones to really question are 1&4.  Hoping to up my percent this season :)
 
 
 
This is a fall flannel board activity I made to go with the book Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf  by Lois Ehlert
 
Also notice my healthy snack of carrots and ranch dressing in the corner....instead of a Snickers....progress :)
 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)