Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Post #200.....

 
 
Well when I did post #100 I decided to write about what I had learned about from the Blogging World.   I have decided to do that again this time, so here goes...
 
 
1.  Downy Unstopables...seriously I wish I had joined this parade a long time ago.  They are amazing and make the clothes smell soooo good.  I intend to try the other scents as well.  I usually don't add any fragrance to things because of my allergies, but this product has not seemed to bother them so far. 
 
 
 
2.  Whoa Wait Walmart blog.  I am a huge Walmart fan anyway and often know about the items they post before I see it here, but I also have made some good purchases that I love after seeing their posts or IG photos.  These are my new booties that I actually had bought before they showed up on IG or the blog.  Maybe they need a third contributor...lol.


Their picture, not mine.
 
 
  
3.  New recipes and link ups for recipes...seriously these are the best.  I have tried so many new tasty casseroles and plan to expand on my soup making this fall and winter.  They have been posting many yummy sausage soup recipes, but poor Lucy would have a fit.  Who besides this kid hates sausage?  Weird.
 
 
 
4.  This foot creme..... enough said.  My feet have needed this for the cracked heals and dry skin for several years...Hallelujah Bells!  I bought mine from Amazon.  It is also for hands as well and is recommended for those cracked dry hands of winter.   I may need to buy a vat of it. 
 

 
 

5.  I have added many new apps to my phone based on the opinions of other bloggers. Apps that have made being a working wife and mother so much easier.  My IPhone really is my personal assistant. But after having my broken phone fiasco a couple of weeks ago.  I have learned what information needs to be written down else where.  I had grown to rely on it's convenience a little more than I should have.  Lesson learned.  My paper calendar is getting way more love these days :)
 
 

Thank you to those of you who read my blog from time to time.  I am enjoying  the experience of blogging and learn so much from others. 

Here is to the next 100 posts :)
 
 
 
via Pintrest
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree....blogging has opened up a whole new world for me. I have learned great things and have met awesome people. <3
    Awww....Downy Unstoppables. They are right under my family in my list of loves!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)