Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Favorite Christmas Movies

 
My all time favorite Christmas movie is Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire.  I even remember seeing it for the first time when I was about 10 years old and staying up to watch it on CBS's late movie with my mom.  I fell in love! I will watch it whenever it is on and have been known to watch it at other times of the year as well.  I used to have a copy on VHS.  I really need to get a DVD copy.  I love all the songs and the absolute innocence of it.  Old movies are called classic for a reason.
 

 I also enjoy me some Christmas Story.  I will turn on the 24 hours of a Christmas Story on TBS and leave it on the whole time if no one else changes the channel.  Funny, funny, funny!!
 
 
Tim Allen in the Santa Clause movies also draws me in every time.  He made one of the best Santa's ever.  It made me want an Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile whistle for myself and an elf for a best friend :)
 
 
And finally the old classic, Miracle on 34th Street.  Didn't you just fall in love with Virginia? 
 
 
Those are my favorites....so what are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I *love* Holiday Inn too (although, most nights, you'll find me watching a B&W movie - if I'm not reading)....loving your Blog-mas posts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)