Monday, December 29, 2014

What's On the Books for this week

 
 
Today I am joining up with  The Simple Woman to give you a peek into my daybook for this week...
 
Outside my window.... Sunshine!  It is still a little chilly but I love seeing the sun.
 
I am thinking... About my New Year's goals and resolutions....yes, I do that.
 
I am thankful... That I have been able to really relax over of my break.  I was really needing it mentally, physically, and spiritually.
 
I am wearing.... My sweats...hey, it isn't pajamas :)
 
I am creating... A calm mind.
 
I am going... Grocery shopping later and to my niece's 10th party this evening.
 
I am wondering....How to have a better schedule for 2015 and reduce the chaos in my life.  Seriously.
 
I am reading.... I am finishing up some books on my Kindle.  I need to be better focused and read one book at a time I think.
 
I am hoping...that this week drags by..... I am off all week :)
 
I am learning.. That I can not do it all.  I am not a Superwoman.  I'm just not.
 
Around the house... Laundry, dishes, picking up, and mopping floors.
 
In the kitchen.... Simple but good recipes for the week.  Definitely some potato soup and maybe some tacos.
 
A favorite quote for today... "Make a narrow road."
 
One of my favorite things... Coffee.  It just is.
 
A few plans for this week...Catching up on home and family.
 
A peek into one of my days... I will spare you the chaos....lol
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, all of the above, I agree, I agree!!!!!!!!!! PLLLLLLLEASSSSSE let this week drag by! :)))
    I read one book on my kindle and one actual book on my nightstand before bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)