Monday, December 15, 2014

Homemaker Saturday 12/13

I know, I know, this is supposed to be a Monday post, but mine will have to remain Saturday posts for now.  I am a full time wife and mom with a full time career outside of my house as well as the full time job within my walls.   My heart is always with my family whether I am home full time or part time.  I have been blessed with seasons of being home full time (my preference) and am now in a season of working full time outside of the home.  Both have their ups and downs and pros and cons.  We live a busy life and I love to make the weekends peaceful and family centered as much as possible.  The reality is that there is a lot of catch up going on....

Welcome to my crazy life!
 
The weather outside is.....Pretty warm for December.  It is in the 50's.  When I left to take Madison to her Christmas Cheer Party this morning I didn't even need a coat or to warm up the van.  This is my kind of winter weather :)
 
On the breakfast plate this morning... Just coffee with vanilla creamer so far.  I am not really hungry, it could be from dealing with sick kiddos.  One with strep and one the stomach flu.
 
As I look outside my window... It does look dreary but feels so nice.  If the sun was out it would be perfect.

 
As I look around the house... oh my.  I won't even tell you.  It is bad...very, very bad.

 
On today's to do list... Everything. But with sickies, none of it will probably happen. Lucy keeps asking me to just sit with her.

 
Currently reading... My devotionals.  I am going to start a new one I downloaded on my Kindle.  I will get back to you on the title.  I am not feeling the whole book thing right now, so I am reading short devotionals instead.

 
On the TV today... A lot of Disney Channel I am thinking :)

 
What I am creating at the moment...  I feel we are just creating a mess around here with the drop in and go that has been happening.

 
New recipe I tried or want to try this week... I found a recipe for crock pot mac and cheese that has cream cheese in it.  I will let you all know how it turns out.

 
Favorite photo from the phone or  the camera...
 
 
I only have one believer left in the house.  She is requesting a puppy.....
 

 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotionals....


Please pray that this sickness passes quickly from our home.  We have a lot of fun things planned for the next couple of weeks with the Holidays and some down time that I want everyone to be able to enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)