Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Works for Me

 
 
As a working mom it is important to use my "assistants"  to help me in my daily life.  I consider the crock pot, washing machine, dishwasher, etc to be my assistants as well as the 4 beauties that live with me....hahaha.  But the one thing that has made the biggest difference to my success (loosely used term) as a working mom is my iPhone. 
 
I use it to stay in touch with my family, the calendar to remember where and when to be places, weather app to know what to wear for the day, alarm to wake up from my naps on my lunch hour (not every day), lists for my grocery shopping, Christmas list, and on and on and on.
 
Some of my favorite apps are:
Cozi Family  Calendar
Walgreen's
My Fitness Pal (I have lost almost 20 pounds using it)
Shazam  (because I love music)
The Weather Channel
P Tracker (For "that time of the month")
My social media outlets...Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, Pintrest
 
I also use the camera all the time, the flashlight, and the music for all of my favorite songs.
 
I know I also waste a lot of time on my phone because of the apps, but I still think the positives it has given me outweighs the negatives. 
 
Yes, I now wonder..... "Is there an app for that?"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and giving me some feedback and a chance to get to know you as well :)